Photo book printing in Brussels
Having beautiful photos from a professional photographer is one thing. Keeping them in the right format at the right place is another one.
Who hasn’t promised him/herself to make an album with family photos, only to never look at them again? You maybe?
The solution is simple yet. You could ask a professional to do this job. I am firmly convinced that we should all have the most important photos of our lives printed, not in the old-fashion way, but in a professional-looking photo book. Not only are these books durable and of high quality, they also have become affordable thanks to digital technology.
Creation of a photo book for weddings & family events
As part of my family events packages, I can create a photo book for your:
- Baptism, Christian confirmation
- Brit Milah / Brit Leda, Bar Mitzvah
- Birthday / Anniversary
- Or any other family event
For you and your close ones, so you can relive these happy moments on and on. Imagine the joy in your family’s eyes if you offer them a copy of your photo book.
Photo book printing options
- Premium padded photo book cover in leatherette, linen, wood look or with a photo (glossy or matte)
- Photo book gift box in option
- Various printing formats, square or landscape, from A6 to A3
- Premium paper (Glossy 250 g/m² or Matte 234 g/m²)
- Layflat binding with no paper gutters
How does it work?
Your time is precious, that’s why I’ll take care of it all, and…
- Select the best photos for you
- Do the layout, including cropping and adjusting photos, so they look best in your chosen album format
- Send you a PDF proof which you can review and comment. Accordingly, I may submit you several proofs until it matches your expectations.
- Send the final PDF, upon your final review, to a professional printing service
And that’s it! Within 2 weeks you will receive your photo book. Easy peasy!
Below, an example of a photo book I made for a Brit Leda ceremony.