Smartphone Photography Masterclass
Use your phone addiction to make great photos
So, you’re ready to step up your smartphone photography game and leave behind you all those blurry and dark pictures? Smart choice, you’re at the right place!
Like a famous Chinese philosopher once said: the best camera is the one you always have with you. Call it iPhone or Android. No need to have the most expensive DSLR to make great pictures!
What will you learn during this course?
be even more addicted to your phone make compelling, sharp and well-exposed photos with your smartphone. No matter the subject: portrait, street, sports, landscape or night photography.
Your holiday pictures will never be the same again. Simple as that!
Not convinced yet?
Click and slide on the photo below, shot and edited on an iPhone 6S.
On the right, the photo straight out of the camera. On the left, the same one after being edited on the same phone.
What will you learn more precisely?
1. Master your iPhone / Android photography basics, or how to…
- Shoot “run & gun”
- Hold your iPhone correctly
- Master focus (auto v. manual) and get sharp results
- Use the zoom
- Use the flash
- Shoot action shots and freeze motion
- Create stunning panoramic photos
- Make beautiful portraits
2. Become a “smart” photographer, and learn to
- Train your eye and think like a photographer
- Deal with a boring photo topic
- Frame a good composition
- Play with light and colors the right way
- Master ISO and shutter speed
- Understanding storytelling and emotions
3. Sort and edit your photos like a pro, or how to…
- Overcome negative critics about photo retouching
- Fix common problems, e.g. too dark, too bright, too yellowish, etc.
- Make your photos pop
- Reframe your photos to make them more interesting
- Retouch your photos like a pro
4. Become a photo Jedi master
- At night great photos you will shoot
- Improve your photos with telephoto and wide-angle lenses
- If need be other photo apps use you will
- DSLR forget you will, go full manual you won’t fear
How much is this Brussels Smartphone photography Masterclass? What’s included?
* Anderlecht, Auderghem, Berchem Ste-Agathe, Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Evere, Forest, Ganshoren, Ixelles, Jette, Koekelberg, Molenbeek, Neder-Over-Heembeek, Schaerbeek, St-Gilles, St-Josse, Uccle, Watermael-Boitsfort, Woluwe-St-Lambert, Woluwe-St-Pierre + Drogenbos, Linkebeek, Sint-Genesius-Rode.