Smartphone Photography Masterclass
Use your phone addiction to make great photos
So, you’re ready to step up your smartphone photography game and leave behind you all those blurry and dark pictures? Smart choice, you’re at the right place!
Like a famous Chinese philosopher once said: the best camera is the one you always have with you. Call it iPhone or Android. No need to have the most expensive DSLR to make great pictures!
What will you learn during this course?
be even more addicted to your phone make compelling, sharp and well-exposed photos with your smartphone. No matter the subject: portrait, street, sports, landscape or night photography.
Your holiday pictures will never be the same again. Simple as that!
Not convinced yet?
Click and slide on the photo below, shot and edited on an iPhone 6S.
On the left, the photo straight out of the camera. On the right, the same one after being edited on the same phone.
1. iPhone / Android photography basics
- How to shoot “run & gun”
- How to hold your iPhone correctly
- How to master focus (auto v. manual) and get sharp results
- How (not) to use the zoom
- How (not) to use the flash
- How to make action shots and freeze motion?
- What is HDR and when should you use it?
- How to create stunning panoramic photos?
- How to make a beautiful portrait with a blurred background (limited to certain phones)
2. Becoming a “smart” photographer
- Thinking like a photographer
- Dealing with boring photo topics
- Learning to frame a good composition
- Understanding color
- Understanding the importance of light and learning to maximize it for landscape and portrait photography
- Understanding the importance of ISO and shutter speed
- Understanding storytelling and emotions
3. How to sort & edit your photos
- How to quickly sort your photos
- How to overcome negative critics about editing photos?
- How to fix dark photos and get back lost shadows
- How to make your photos pop?
- How to reframe and recompose your photos?
4. Become a photo Jedi master
- At night great photos you will shoot
- Improve your photos with telephoto and wide-angle lenses
- If need be other photo apps use you will
- DSLR forget you will, go full manual you won’t fear
- How to share and archive your photos
How much is this Brussels Smartphone photography Masterclass? What’s included?
200€ incl. VAT (for 1 or 2 person(s))
- 3 hours of private lesson to help you improve your smartphone photography skills as fast as possible
- I’m coming to your place of choice in the Brussels area + a few towns around (see full list below). For other locations, please contact me. A surcharge might be applied.
Anderlecht, Auderghem, Berchem Ste-Agathe, Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Evere, Forest, Ganshoren, Ixelles, Jette, Koekelberg, Molenbeek, Neder-Over-Heembeek, Schaerbeek, St-Gilles, St-Josse, Uccle, Watermael-Boitsfort, Woluwe-St-Lambert, Woluwe-St-Pierre + Drogenbos, Linkebeek, Sint-Genesius-Rode.
- Workshop available in English, French, German or Dutch.
🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇳🇱 🇩🇪