DSLR & Mirrorless Photography Masterclass
Let your camera become your creative companion
Hello, is it me you’re looking for? I can see it in your photographer’s eyes… You’ve had a “real” camera for some time now but you are ashamed to tell your friends you don’t know what the letters A, P, S, M mean. No worries, I got you covered!
During this individual course, you will get a general introduction to your camera modes and answers to your wildest questions:
- What is Aperture?
- What is the Shutter speed? And what the heck is this “Bulb”?
- What is ISO?
- When should you shoot in auto, semi-manual or full manual?
- Is a RAW file edible?
- Should you buy extra lenses? What for?
- Should you sell your wife and kids to buy the most expensive camera?
As this course is for 1 unique person (or 2 max) only, it will be fully tailor made to your needs, no matter if you are an absolute beginner or an advanced amateur. By the end of the first session, you should have a clear overview of your camera’s full potential.
Once you have completed your first session, you are free to continue with other “à la carte” lessons and come up with specific demands or photography genres we will be working on together. By the end of this workshop series, you should be able to master the most important technical and creative photography aspects.
For whom is this course?
For serious DSLR / Mirrorless shooters who would like to leverage the full potential of their camera in order to create the images they envisioned while shooting. To qualify for this course, you must have a camera which shoots RAW. Sorry smartphones, you are not allowed!
How much is this DSLR & Mirrorless photography training? What’s included?
* Anderlecht, Auderghem, Berchem Ste-Agathe, Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Evere, Forest, Ganshoren, Ixelles, Jette, Koekelberg, Molenbeek, Neder-Over-Heembeek, Schaerbeek, St-Gilles, St-Josse, Uccle, Watermael-Boitsfort, Woluwe-St-Lambert, Woluwe-St-Pierre + Drogenbos, Linkebeek, Sint-Genesius-Rode.
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS?
CONTACT ME HERE
Feel free to whatsapp me or email me in any of these languages:
🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇳🇱 🇩🇪